Chasing the Sunset Forums
November 27, 2014, 10:40:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Cts forums

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: How did you find CTS
Mith and/or Alien told me about it
GOOGLE
From a friend
OTHER

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Finding CTS  (Read 8902 times)
hailstorm
Pixie

meow

View Profile
« on: November 11, 2011, 11:46:03 PM »

Just curious
Pulsy
Human

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2011, 03:21:01 AM »

Other - i clicked a CtS banner on a site about an "iron man daily grind" page, found here.

Woah, that means i've been following this comic for over 6 and a half years now... Also makes that one the most effective banner i've ever seen or clicked.

Mithandir
Writer, Creator
Administrator
Dragon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2011, 01:12:46 AM »

Mith and Alien told me about it (nod nod)
hailstorm
Pixie

meow

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2011, 09:05:43 PM »

Mith and Alien told me about it (nod nod)
yay third person talking
C-PM
Human

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2012, 02:47:03 PM »

Muse Magazine haha! There was a contest for fun websites a couple of years back and someone submitted your webcomic!
firelander
Human

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 10:13:30 AM »

mmm either google or an add,
not really sure anymore

FaerieDragon
Human

Myrhad = Super Cute <3

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 04:49:50 AM »

I found CTS through an advertisement on a webcomic called Supernovas, (which, I didn't know at the time, but seems to not be updating anymore.) But the ads on the page seemed to be random ads through Keenspot or Red Giant Entertainment (?) or something? (thought that might help Mithandir and Alien if theyre trying to figure out which locations work for putting up ads).

I've never really been into webcomics, but I started that Supernovas comic, but finished the archive pretty quick, then started reading CtS and, maybe it part cause I've used it to avoid school work LOL, which I have been doing a fair amount of, but I started reading the archive from the beginning 3 or 4 weeks back and just caught up earlier this week! Cheesy
btwz, Mithandir said something about a big archive being a bad thing for webcomics... I actually really enjoyed the big archive and prefer it over some other webcomics I started reading since I caught up with CtS. I liked being able to continue reading strip after strip as long as I wanted to. I didn't like how quickly I caught up with other webcomics that I've read since catching up here. But maybe thats different from how most webcomic readers are... maybe I'm just used to reading manga and stuff like that.

Anyways :3
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: